How do I Recover corrupted OST files – BLR Tools
Overall, recover corrupted OST files may be of interest to Outlook users. The most effective methods for repairing corrupted Outlook data files will be discussed in the following blog post.
Multiple Methods for Recover Corrupted OST Files
BLR Tools OST to PST converter tool used for recover corrupted OST files. As a result, make sure to thoroughly read the information. Outlook may be used for more than just email. With so many extra security features available to consumers, experts choose a complete mailing solution. It saves data in both OST and PST formats. One can work with the OST file type even when they are not connected to the internet because it allows them to operate in an offline mode. However, without the Internet, it is difficult to send or receive emails.
On the other hand, occasionally an Outlook file corruption happens, rendering it illegible. This corruption issue could be caused by a variety of circumstances, including bulked PST files, incorrectly created internet connections, exchange server crashes, and many more. In this case, you must recover your Outlook inbox.
This post will present some simple and effective strategies for repairing Microsoft Outlook inboxes. You can utilize an automated technique or do it manually. It is up to you to choose the finest option. In the following part, we’ll learn how to repair an Outlook OST file.
Methods for recover corrupted OST files.
Method 1: Scanpst.exe for OST File Recovery
MS Outlook includes a tool named Scanpst. When you follow the steps correctly, you can recover corrupted OST files.
- After launching My Computer, navigate to the C Drive.
- Navigate to C:Program FilesMicrosoft Officeroot16th office.
- Browse for the corrupted file you want to scan using scanpst.
- When the scan is complete, press the Repair button.
- The corrupted OST file is restored.
- When repairing your data, make a backup first.
Method 2: Repair Corrupted OST files in Safe Mode
Occasionally, an erroneous Outlook shutdown results in corrupted OST files. In this case, Outlook can be run in safe mode. Follow the steps below to start Outlook in safe mode.
1.Open the Run dialog box by pressing Win + R.
2.Enter Outlook.exe/safe and press the Enter key.
3.To examine and edit the settings, click on Outlook Profile Name or pick the Options tab.
4.You can alternatively create a new profile or use your existing settings.
5.Outlook will now be in safe mode.
Method 3: Resolve Outlook Data File Corruption Issues by Disabling Add-ins
One of the possible causes of recover corrupted OST files is that we occasionally add faulty add-ins. In this circumstance, the techniques outlined below can be utilized to easily disable Outlook’s troublesome add-ins.
1. Open Outlook in safe mode.
2. After launching the Microsoft Outlook application, click the File menu.
3. Go to the selection.
4. Select Add-ins and click the Go button.
5. After checking the boxes, click OK to finish deactivating them.
Using these methods, you may easily recover corrupted OST files. However, because your OST file is not always restored and the problem persists, these approaches are not always useful. If your OST file is corrupted or illegible, you can repair it using an OST Recovery Tool.
Method4: Using Advanced Techniques to Repair Outlook Messenger
Recover corrupted OST files is, the BLR Tools OST to PST converter tool is a robust application that can restore it without compromising your data. Among the Outlook OST mail items that can be recovered are tasks, emails, calendars, contacts, and distribution groups. You may also convert your recovered OST file to a variety of other file formats, such as DBX, EML, PST, MSG, MBOX, and Archive.
The following are the steps to using the utility.
- Download and install the OST to PST converter tool.
- Tap the Open button to add the corrupted OST file.
- Select the recovery mode for your extra files.
- After you’ve added your files, the application begins to investigate the corrupted OST files.
- After scanning, select the mailbox folder to be recovered and click the Save button.
- Choose a location to save the corrupted OST file that you want to recover.
- Choose the format of the file containing the data you want to retrieve.
- Take some time to unwind and use the utility function as needed.
- Your tool will now begin to repair Outlook data files.
This post teaches us how to recover corrupted OST files using both automated and manual methods. On the other hand, manually fixing corrupted Outlook files is a laborious operation that should be avoided. You can also use automatic tools to transfer OST files across email applications and file formats. If Microsoft Outlook isn’t freezing, try reading this other blog.
Read some more Blogs :