Complete Tutorial – Import OST Files into Apple Mail
In this blog, We will show you complete tutorial import OST files into Apple Mail. Let’s start with some of the major reasons for spearheading this process.
Why OST Files into Apple Mail?
BLR Tools OST converter tool files are the offline files import OST files into Apple Mail to save mailbox data. These files can only be accessed by the Windows operating system. A Mac user may experience issues viewing these files for a variety of reasons.
The OST to Apple Mail transfer occurs for a variety of reasons, including:
- To access Windows files using the Mac operating system.
- The possibility of data loss or corruption will be reduced.
- Sharing information with other users will become easier.
- To combine the OST email messages into a secure archive.
Aside from that, a lot of additional elements influence the OST file transfer process to Apple Mail. In the following part, we will go over the best approaches to implement this strategy.
How to Import an Outlook OST File Into Apple Mail Manually
The following are the steps to manually import OST files into Apple Mail.
- Select Preferences > Accounts from the drop-down menu in Apple Mail.
- To access the add account wizard, click the Add (+) icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- After selecting the Exchange radio button, press the Continue button.
- On the next page, enter your password, email address, and name, then click the “Continue” button.
- If your Exchange Server Autodiscovery option is enabled, the mail will automatically set up a server.
- If you don’t, you’ll be required to enter a server address.
- If you are unsure, contact your Exchange Server administrator.
- Add folders such as contacts and calendars here while configuring Exchange with Apple Mail.
- Simply select the folders you desire, then click the Continue button.
- Finally, Apple Mail will configure the Exchange account correctly.
The aforementioned method cannot guarantee that Outlook OST files will be imported to Mac Mail with 100% data fidelity. The resulting output may contain missing data files.
There are a few more limitations
- Restrictions on Manual OST Migration to Mac Apple Mail
- This method is not suitable for batch-importing OST files into Apple Mail.
- It is not assured that the original folder hierarchy will be preserved.
- The possibility of data loss or corruption is extremely high.
- Users will need outside assistance to adopt this strategy.
As a result, importing Outlook OST files into Apple Mail requires a secure and dependable technique.
BLR Tools OST to PST Converter is the best choice for a safe OST to Apple Mail file translation. It can also import OST files into Apple Mail, Office 365, iCloud, HotMail, IMAP, and other services. It completes the task fast and without the need for outside assistance. Follow the on-screen directions to use this application.
How to Convert an Outlook OST File to Mac Mail
- After installing the BLR Tools OST to PST converter tool, run it.
- After you’ve added the OST files you want to add to Apple Mail, click Next.
- After selecting the mailbox items from the tree-structured list, click the Next button.
- Log in to your iCloud/MBOX account after selecting it from the menu.
- Use the desired capability of the software.
- Finally, click Convert to migrate the offline OST to Apple Mail.
If you wish to import OST files into Apple Mail with outstanding results, use the smart mac OST to PST. It is the best alternative for carrying out this relocation process because the results are completely risk-free. It also has a number of other features that help to expedite and simplify the process for all users.
Read some more Blogs: