How to Import OST File to Zoho Mail
This post will show how to import OST to Zoho Mail. Continue reading…
What is the need to Import OST file to Zoho Mail?
An Outlook OST file is a type of offline storage table that stores an offline duplicate of your mailbox. Your calendars, contacts, emails, and other data have been saved. Let us now analyze the reasons why people import OST file to Zoho Mail with BLR Tools OST converter tool could be for a number of reasons. Below, we’ll go over some of the most reasons.
Reason to import OST file to Zoho Mail account is to access your Outlook emails without using Outlook. An OST file can be imported into Zoho Mail to serve as a backup. If you want to switch from Outlook to Zoho Mail, you must first import OST files.
Zoho Mail: The way to Simply Upload an OST File?
An OST file refers to the offline version of your Outlook mailbox. If you want to move the contents of OST files, you must first migrate the Outlook mailbox. This solution, however, requires your Outlook OST file to be connected to the Exchange server in order to work. BLR Tools import OST file to Zoho Mail account consists of two stages. To work with Outlook, you must first set up your Zoho account. Copy your Outlook emails to your Zoho account after that.
Step 1: Configure Zoho Mail in Outlook.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your PC.
- Select File >> Add Account from the menu.
- In the Add Account wizard, select the Manual Setup option. Click “Next.”
- Click Next after selecting either a POP or IMAP account.
- Next, fill up the information for your Zoho mailbox account.
- Clicking the More Settings button allows you to configure the SMTP and IMAP ports.
- Finally, push the Next button. It will set up your Zoho email account.
Step 2: Transfer the OST mailbox to the Zoho account.
- Opening the OST file mailbox allows you to select the desired objects.
- Right-click to select them. Select the Move >> Copy to Folder menu option.
- Select a Zoho mailbox folder and then click OK.
- The Outlook OST file will be uploaded to Zoho Mail.
Although the preceding procedure is efficient, it cannot be applied to an orphaned OST file. It is impossible to manually migrate an OST file that is not connected to an Exchange server. Expert software will be used to import OST file to Zoho Mail.
How to Convert Outlook OST Files to Zoho Accounts Online
- After you have downloaded the ME OST to PST Converter Tool, install it.
- After choosing Single File/Multiple Files, click Next.
- Click to select Files. After choosing the appropriate OST file, click Next.
- Next, select mailbox folders from the preview and press the Next button.
- After ticking the Email Client radio box, choose Zoho Mail.
Automatic process of OST Import into a Zoho Mail account.
Import OST file to Zoho Mail with BLR Tools OST to PST Converter Tool is the most effective tool for exporting OST emails from Zoho Mail. This program can relocate an OST file whether it is connected to an Exchange server or not. Outlook OST mailboxes can be transferred to a variety of alternative email providers, such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Zoho. Additionally, OST files can be converted to PST, MSG, EML, HTML, PDF, DOC, and other formats.
After making your selections for the remaining migration parameters, click Convert.
Configuring your Zoho email account and migrating emails from your Outlook mailbox to Zoho will migrate your data if your Outlook OST file is connected to the Exchange server. If you have an orphaned OST file, we recommend using the expert OST File Converter Tool. This is the most efficient approach to transfer Outlook OST files.
Import OST file to Zoho Mail is one of the most crucial steps in streamlining and improving email experiences. Users may effortlessly relocate their data with efficient tools and processes, ensuring a seamless integration into Zoho Mail’s strong platform. This technique helps to increase communication, productivity, and teamwork inside the Zoho ecosystem.
Read some more blogs: